![]() |
| Mohammed In Da'hood |
![]() |
| Prepping for Koda Vibes video shoot |
![]() |
| I and Huzzi |
| Feeling Nutty |
![]() |
| Me, Kidda Kush, G-Splash, Solo-D'Gr8 |
![]() |
| I, Fresh Kidda and Guitar Man at the Fela Shrine |
![]() |
| I and GP=Splash |
![]() |
| KB Boxer in d'hood |
![]() |
| Back Home in Igala |
![]() |
| Solo D'Gr8 and I |
![]() |
| MTV Base VJ - Ehiz |
![]() |
| Charly-Chi Da Boss |
![]() |
| With Joel Amani |
![]() |
| Chilling With Joel At Havery Hotel Music Fiesta |
![]() |
| Comedy Moments |
![]() |
| With Kidd Kudah |
![]() |
| Caption This |
![]() |
| Famous and I at Ballo's Lodge |












































































No comments:
Post a Comment